Book a tee time
Book your tee time below or directly on the touch screen at the clubhouse. Tee off intervals are 10 minutes, every other tee off time can only be booked and confirmed at the clubhouse via the touchscreen or in the reception.
Greenfee covers the whole day and includes practice balls.
A handicap of 31.8 or lower is required for golfers, who do not play with a member of the club.
|Summer (from 1st of April)||Price|
|All days:||DKK 300,-|
|Senior weekend & holidays:||DKK. 300,-|
- A KGK member (Flex-memberships not included) may take three guests at a reduced daily fee of 300 DKK/guest, and green fee for guests from Rungsted GK, Hornbæk GK, Gilleleje GK, Furesø GK*, Bokskogen (SE), Falsterbo (SE), Ljunghusen (SE), Stockholm (SE) and Göteborg (SE) golf clubs are also welcome at a daily rate of 325 DKK.
- Holders of valid Introduction card from NGU, DGU or GAF should contact the club office at firstname.lastname@example.org before play.
- Holders of valid PGA card should contact our Head Pro Klas Olsson at email@example.com before play.
*The daily rate for guests from Furesø GK is 332,50 DKK on weekdays and 402,50 DKK on weekends.
Rental of trolleys /scooters
- Rental of clubs: DKK 250,- per day (right and left handed available)
- Rental of push cart trolleys: DKK 50,- per day
- Rental of electric trolley: DKK 150,- per day (please pre-book)
- Rental of one man scooter: 250 kr. pr. day. (please pre-book)
Currently, there is a waiting list for membership of the Royal Copenhagen Golf Club. For the time being the expected waiting time is less than one year; as a family member (parent, spouse, brother/sister or child) one year. Waiting list form may be required by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Practice license: If you are listed on the waiting list for membership, you can buy an access to the practice facilities and the par-3 course for 3.000 DKK per year:
If you are a group please contact us for an offer.