Book a tee time
Book your tee time by contacting our office by email,
or calling our office / administration at +45 3963 0483.
Tee-off intervals are 10 minutes apart. Every second tee-off-time can only be booked and confirmed by showing up at the clubhouse, where our combined shop / reception can be found.
At early morning rounds (before 7:00 am), we kindly ask you to pay in the shop after the round, and after office hours (after 16:30) our Restaurant takes care of greenfee payment.
Greenfee covers the whole day (9,18 or +36 holes) and includes unlimited range balls.
A handicap of 31.8 or lower is required for golfers, who do not play with a member of the club.
|Summer (from 28 March||Price|
Weekends and national holidays:
|With KGK Member:
|DKK 50% discount
DKK 35% discount
|With a member:||DKK. 250,-|
- A KGK member (Flex-memberships not included) may bring three guests at a reduced daily fee of 300 DKK/guest in your flight.
- Greenfee for guests from Rungsted GK, Furesø GK*, Bokskogen (SE), Falsterbo (SE), Ljunghusen (SE), Stockholm (SE), Göteborg (SE), Helsingin (FI) and Gullane (UK) golf clubs are also welcome. We offer a 35% discount through the week.
- Holders of valid Introduction card from NGU, DGU or GAF should contact the club office at email@example.com before play.
- Holders of valid PGA card should contact our Head Pro Klas Olsson at firstname.lastname@example.org before play.
*The daily rate for guests from Furesø GK is DKK -25% discount through the week.
Rental of trolleys /scooters
- Rental of clubs: DKK 350,- per day (right and left handed available)
- Rental of push cart trolleys: DKK 50,- per day
- Rental of electric trolley: DKK 150,- per day (please pre-book)
- Rental of one man scooter: 250 kr. for 1 round of golf. (please pre-book) Only available during the summer season.
Currently, we have no available spots for membership at Royal Copenhagen Golf Club, but you can sign-up at the waiting list. A sign-up form may be required by contacting our secretary at email@example.com.
Practice license: If you are listed on the waiting list for membership, you can buy an access to the practice facilities and the par-3 course for 3250 DKK per year.
If you are a group please contact our Club Director, Christian Tage Hansen at: firstname.lastname@example.org for an offer.